DANGER for Button/Coin Battery
Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard. Please keep new and used batteries away from children.
If the button/coin cell battery is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours or less and can lead to death.
If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
Warnings for safe recycling of Button/Coin Battery
Place non-conductive adhesive tape around both sides of the battery and recycle immediately.
General Batteries Recycling
Please do the right thing by the environment by not disposing any batteries in your household recycling or garbage bin.