This Sharp MFD is a printer/ copier/ scanning/ facsimile* all-in-one device. Enjoy more functions with this space-saving design.
*requires optional expansion
10.1-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
Sharp’s award-winning, customisable touchscreen display incorporates an Easy UI mode, for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly labelled tiles and keys. And with the Advanced Preview function, you can also check document finishes, edit pages in advance, and more.
Built-In Retractable Keyboard
Designed to simplify e-mail address and subject line entries, as well as repetitive scanning tasks and user authentication, the standard built-in keyboard offers users a familiar ergonomic interface.
Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. Manage your print security and protect your confidential information whether it is being printed, copied, scanned, faxed, stored, or shared over your network. The standard End-of-Lease feature can also erase all data and personal information at trade-in time.
Link with Mobile Devices
Connecting Sharp MFPs to one or more mobile devices is easy. Not only can you send scanned documents to mobile devices, you can also print documents or photos sent from those devices. The Sharpdesk Mobile print/scan app lets you easily link your mobile device to the MFP by simply holding it over the MFPs NFC tag or by scanning the MFPs QR Code®.
Access popular cloud services such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™ , Box and Dropbox with Sharp’s Cloud Connectors. And with Sharp’s Application Portal, administrators can add or update apps directly via the MFP operation panel.
Convert Documents via OCR
With standard OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
The Sharp Remote Operation feature lets you display the MFP’s main control panel on the screen of your PC or mobile device. From a remote location, IT Administrators and Help Desk Professionals can control the Sharp MFP and even assist users through the necessary steps when executing MFP functions.
Sharp OSA® technology can help businesses enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify IT management. Utilising industry-standard protocols, Sharp MFPs can easily integrate with third-party applications directly from the operation panel. Using secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
- Supported Paper Size
- Max A3
- Operation Panel
- Colour 10.1" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray : A3W-A5R, Bypass: A3W-A5R, Long Paper (Max. 1300mm x 320mm)
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 650 sheets (550-sheet x 1 + 100-sheet multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 6,300 sheets (650 sheets & optional 550 + 2,100-sheet tray and 3,000-sheet LCC)
- Paper Weight
- Tray: 60 g/m2 to 300 g/m2. Multi-bypass tray: 55 g/m2 to 300 g/m2
- Output Capacity
- Opt: MXTU16 250-sheet centre tray, Opt: MXTR19N 100-sheet right tray or Finisher Option
- Warm-up Time
- 16 sec or less (Power Button)
- Resolution (Equivalent)
- 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200dpi (Copy/Printer)
- 5 GB (STD & Max)
- HDD Capacity
- Std. (60 - 256 g/m2)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 616 x 660 x 838 millimetre
- 72 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- Copy Speed
- 50 ppm (A4), 24 ppm (A3)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- 3.5 Sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,998
- Scan Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (DSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 1.84 kW
- TEC Value (Measured)
- 2.9 kWh
- Noise (Measured)
- Operating: 55 dB, Standby 12 dB
- Document Feeder
- Std. DSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 150 Sheets
- First Copy Time
- 6.6 Sec
- Scan Speed (Copy/Scan)
- Copy/Image Send Mode: 110 opm (1-sided), 220 opm (2-sided)
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max: 10,000 pages or 1000 files, Main/ Custom: Max. 20,000 pages or 3000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®3
- USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Network: TCP/ IP (IPv4, IPv6), Printing: LPR, Raw TCP (Port 9100), POP3 (email printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP, SMB, WSD
- Supported OS
- Windows® 7*, Windows® 8.1*, Windows® 10*, Windows® Server 2008* / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 (*32/64bit). Mac OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 & 10.15.
- Utility Software (Download)
- NST-Lite; Sharpdesk with Network Scanner Tool (user license required)
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Airprint Support
- Pantone Support
- Push scan: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi Pull scan: 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi 50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting
- TIFF, JPEG (colour/greyscale only), XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, Searchable PDF, Compact PDF, Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), TXT, RTF & UTF-8.
- Desktop (NST-Lite), FTP, E-Mail, SMB Folder, USB, HDD, TWAIN / WIA compliant, I-Fax (SMTP)
- User Registration
- Max 2,000 registrations (Max. 500 addresses for one Group Key)
- Facsimile Model
- Opt : MXFX15
- Facsimile Model
- Communication Protocol
- Super G3
- Transmission Speed
- 2 sec.range (Super G3/JBIG), 6 sec.range (G3/ECM)
- Inbound Routing
- Yes (TIFF, XPS & PDF Format)
- PC Fax
- Yes (For Windows only)
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 6 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.