The MXM1206 is built for durability and easy maintenance. It features smart built-in systems and options that prevent paper mis-feeds and improve paper travel. These help to minimise downtime and improve productivity.
The MX-M1206’s print engine handles large-volume jobs with ease. It offers outstanding productivity, thanks to its large paper capacity, high-speed DSPF, and handy finishing options. You can also pair the MXM1206 with a Fiery® print server for industry-leading print.
Thanks to its large 15.4-inch LCD control panel and user-friendly UI, the MXM1206 is easy and intuitive to operate. Features like the optional QWERTY keyboard and touch pad put powerful functionality in the hands of every office user.
Duplex Single Pass Feeder
With Skewed Sheet Detection sensors that detect images that are not fed in straight and the Multi-Feed Detection that stops when two or more originals are fed at once, this 300-sheet DSPF can scan up to 240 opm (originals per minute; two-sided).
For smooth paper handling and travel, an air feed system on the optional MXLC13N Large Capacity Trays minimises paper jams and the feeding of more than one sheet at a time when using various media types.
Multi-Feed Detection System
A precision engineered Multi-Feed Detection System on the MXM1206 employs ultrasonic technology to detect misfeeds in the DSPF and the paper feed section of the paper trays.
Fiery® Server for Outstanding Quality and Efficiency
The optional MXPE16 Fiery Server offers a centralised solution that features the award-winning Command WorkStation with an industry-standard print job management user interface. It’s intuitively easy to preview jobs, check their progress, and do reprints. Command WorkStation is also fully integrated at the MFD’s control panel, allowing you to monitor, control, and troubleshoot production directly from the MFD touchscreen.
Intermediate Toner Hopper for Continuous Runs
Thanks to an intermediate toner hopper, there’s no need to stop the MXM1206 during large volume copy/print jobs when the toner cartridge needs changing. The MXM1206 can use toner from the toner hopper to continue printing while the empty toner cartridge is replaced with a new one.
Use single sign-on for easy access to a variety of cloud services. You can directly print data stored in the cloud or upload scanned data there for later printing. The MXM1206 also supports a popular mobile printing technology.
- Original Size
- Max A3
- Operation Panel
- Colour 15.4" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
Light production and Department
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray: A3W-A5R, Opt Bypass: A3W-A5R [MX-MFX1] or SRA3-A5R [MX-MF11]
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 3,100 (1200-sheets, 800 sheets, 500 sheets x 2, 100-sheet Multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 13,500 (1200 + 800 sheets, 500 sheet x 2, 500 sheet bypass, 2500 sheet x 4 LCT)
- Output Capacity
- Optional Finisher is required
- Warm-up Time
- 200 sec or less (via Power Button)
- Resolution (Output)
- Print: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi (depending on copy mode)
- HDD Capacity
- Std. (60 - 256 g/m2)
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 1,099 x 775 x 1,529 millimetre
- 276 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- 5.5 (Opt: MXAMX2 and/or MXAMX3 required)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- 3.2 Sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,999
- Scan Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (DSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 2.99 kW
- TEC Value (Weekly)
- 16.2 kWh
- Document Feeder
- Std. DSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 300 sheets (80 g/m2)
- Scan Speed (Max)
- 120 opm (1-sided), 240 opm (2-sided)
- Double Feed Detection
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max 10,000 pages, Main/Custom Folder: Max 35,000 pages or 5,000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- Print Speed (Max)
- B/W: 120 ppm (A4), 54 ppm (A3)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®3
- USB2.0, 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000BaseT
- Fiery Controller
- Optional MXPE16 (external controller)
- Supported OS
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® 11, Windows Server® 2012(R2), Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2022, Mac OS 10.10 to 10.15, 11 & 12
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Not Supported
- Airprint Support
- User Registration
- User Registration
- Max 2,000 registrations (Max. 500 addresses for one Group Key)
- Utility Software (Download)
- Optional MXAMX2 is required
- Cloud Connectors
- Microsoft® One Drive® for Business, Microsoft® SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™, Box™ & Dropbox™
- Email Connectors
- Microsoft® Exchange (Online) & Google Gmail™
- Sharp Application Cloud Portal
- Facsimile Model
- Not Supported
Business Products Warranty Statement
For purchases from 1st November 2022, this Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.