This Sharp MFD is a printer/ copier/ scanning/ facsimile* all-in-one device. Enjoy more functions with this space-saving design.
*requires optional expansion
10.1-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
Sharp’s award-winning, customisable touchscreen display incorporates an Easy UI mode, for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly labelled tiles and keys. And with the Advanced Preview function, you can also check document finishes, edit pages in advance, and more.
Automatic Toner Cartridge Eject
To reduce waste and help you achieve your environmental goals, all toner cartridges remain locked in place and are only replaced once all the toner has been consumed - thereby ensuring efficient use of toner. Because you can tell at a glance when cartridges are empty, they are fast and easy to replace.
Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. Manage your print security and protect your confidential information whether it is being printed, copied, scanned, faxed, stored, or shared over your network. The standard End-of-Lease feature can also erase all data and personal information at trade-in time.
Cloud Services *
Access popular cloud services such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™ , Box and Dropbox with Sharp’s Cloud Connectors. And with Sharp’s Application Portal, administrators can add or update apps directly via the MFP operation panel. *MXAMX2 required.
Direct Printing/Scanning with USB Drives
Insert a USB drive and a print/scan command screen will automatically pop up on the LCD. Right away you can print files from the USB drive — or you can scan documents directly to the USB drive.
Convert Documents via OCR
With optional OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
The Sharp Remote Operation feature lets you display the MFP’s main control panel on the screen of your PC or mobile device. From a remote location, IT Administrators and Help Desk Professionals can control the Sharp MFP and even assist users through the necessary steps when executing MFP functions.
Pantone Color Matching
PANTONE’s expert colour analysts have tuned the PANTONE colours specifically for Sharp MFPs to ensure accurate colours without extensive colour expertise or the use of expensive workflow software. When the optional Postscript expansion kit is installed, the carefully crafted colour tables faithfully, and easily, reproduces colours from the Pantone Coated Series of colours onto printed documents.
Sharp OSA® technology can help businesses enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify IT management. Utilising industry-standard protocols, Sharp MFPs can easily integrate with third-party applications directly from the operation panel. Using secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
- Supported Paper Size
- Max A3
- Operation Panel
- Colour 10.1" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray : SRA3-A5R, Bypass: SRA3-A5R, Long Paper (Max. 1300mm x 320mm)
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 650 sheets (550-sheet x 1 + 100-sheet multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 6,300 sheets (650 sheets & optional 550 + 2,100-sheet tray and 3,000-sheet tray)
- Paper Weight
- Tray: 60 g/m2 to 300 g/m2. Multi-bypass tray: 55 g/m2 to 300 g/m2
- Output Capacity
- STD: 250 sheets (Face down)
- Warm-up Time
- 20 sec or less (via Power Button)
- Resolution (Equivalent)
- 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi (depending on Copy mode), 600 x 600 dpi (Printer)
- 5 GB (STD & Max)
- HDD Capacity
- Std. (60 – 256 g/m2)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 608 x 650 x 834 millimetre
- 79 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- Copy Speed
- 26 ppm (A4), 15 ppm (A3)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- B/W: 4.7sec, Col 6.7sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,998
- Scan Resolution
- Colour: 600 x 600 dpi; B/W: 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (RSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 1.84 kW
- TEC Value (Measured)
- 1.5 kWh
- Noise (Measured)
- Standby: 31 dB, Operating 71dB (Measurement with MXFN28/RB25N/DE27N)
- Document Feeder
- Std. RSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 100 sheets (80 g/m2)
- First Copy Time
- Colour: 9.7 sec / Mono: 7.6 sec
- Scan Speed (Copy/Scan)
- Copy Mode: B/W 80 opm / Colour 53 opm (1-sided); Scan Mode: B/W & Colour 80 opm (1-sided)
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max: 10,000 pages or 1000 files; Main/ Custom: Max. 20,000 pages or 3000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6, Opt: Adobe® PostScript®3 [MXPK13]
- USB2.0, 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000BaseT
- Wireless LAN
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6),
- Supported OS
- Windows® 7*, Windows® 8.1*, Windows® 10*, Windows® Server 2008* / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 (*32/64bit). Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 & 10.15 with Adobe® PS
- Utility Software (Download)
- NST-Lite; Sharpdesk with Network Scanner Tool (user license required)
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Supported (via Wireless Access Point or MXEB18)
- Airprint Support
- Supported - Opt: Adobe® PostScript®3 [MXPK13] required
- Pantone Support
- Push scan: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi Pull scan: 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi 50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting
- TIFF, XPS, JPEG (Colour/Greyscale only), PDF, Encrypted PDF; Opt: Compact PDF with MX-EB19; Opt: Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b, Searchable PDF, TXT, RTF & UTF-8 with MX-EB20.
- Desktop (NST-Lite), FTP, E-Mail, SMB Folder, USB, HDD, TWAIN / WIA compliant, I-Fax (SMTP)
- User Registration
- Max 2,000 registrations (Max. 500 addresses for one Group Key)
- Facsimile Model
- Opt : MXFX15
- Communication Protocol
- Super G3
- Transmission Speed
- 2 sec.range (Super G3/JBIG), 6 sec.range (G3/ECM)
- Inbound Routing
- Yes (TIFF, XPS & PDF Format)
- PC Fax
- Yes (For Windows only)
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 6 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.