Protective Hard Cover
- A scientific calculator designed for usage in science, engineering, and mathematics. Great for school/univeristy students or engineers
- Two-line display showing equation entered on top line and answer on the bottom line allowing users to check both the equation and answer at the same time. User can amend the equation if needed
- Twin powered solar cell and LR44 x 1 battery. Battery is secured with child-safe lock.
- Recall previous equations. 9 values can be stored in calculator, with 8 temporary memories and 1 independent memory.
- Store up to 469 scientific and statistical functions in calculator
- Hard, easy glide cover to protect calculator from scratches and for easy storage. Great for students to store their calculators in their school bags
- A portion of the equation is automatically memorised as a constant (Function Plus, Minus, Division, Multiplication), thus omitting redundant input. E.g. 2 x 5 = 10, pressing = will multiply by 5 again. This function is great for instances where you'll need to calculate the same equation with a different variable e.g. stocktake or estimating sales
- Ensures symbols and numbers of an equation to be entered as they are written. Instead of wasting energy on difficult calculator operations, users are free to concentrate on mathematical concepts. E.g. You want to input 10 + 2 x sin30= You push the keys in the same order as the actual equation.
- Allows you to enter numbers as fractions
- Allow equations to be entered without having to key the answer from previous equation repeatedly. This function enables calculation of a variable X in a given equation. Other variables (a, b, c, etc.) must already be defined in order to calculate X.
- Users are provided with transpose and cumulative matrix functions, among others. Up to four matrices can be saved in memory, each up to four rows by four columns in size.
- Performed in the statistics mode of the calculator. Six modes of regression calculations can be performed including Linear. Quadratic, Exponential, Logarithmic, Power and Inverse. Making this calculator great for high school student/university students and engineers.
- Simply enter numerical values following the interactive on-screen instructions, and you can find the answer easily of derivative and integral calculations. You don't have to re-enter the formula, and the calculation can be repeated as many times as needed.
- Conversions between numbers expressed in binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal systems can be performed alongside the four basic arithmetic operations, calculations with parentheses and memory calculations using binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal numbers. In addition, the calculator can carry out the logical operations AND, OR, NOT, NEG, XOR and XNOR onbinary, octal and hexadecimal numbers
- Calculator Types
- Scientific Calculators
- 2 Line LCD
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 80 x 158 x 14 millimetre
- Power Source
- Solar cell & LR44 x 1 (battery)
- Scientific & Stats function
- Multi-line Playback
- Chain Calculation
- Fraction Key
- Hard Cover
- Yes, slide-on
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.