- A scientific calculator designed to calculate problems in science, engineering, and mathematics. Great for school or engineers.
- Two-line display showing equation entered on top line, and answer on the bottom line allowing users to check both the equation and answer at the same time. User can amend the equation if needed.
- Solar powered with 1 x LR44 battery as backup, calculator can be used both during the day and night. Battery is secured with child-safe lock. Operating time is approximately 5000 hours, using the alkaline battery only. Auto power off after approximately 10 minutes.
- 9 values can be stored in calculator, with 8 temporary memories and 1 independent memory.
- Can perform 470 advanced scientific functions.
- Converting decimal to scientific or engineering notation.
- Allows you to enter numbers and equations as fractions.
- In addition to the four basic arithmetic functions (excluding division between matrices), X3, X2, and X-1, users are provided with transpose and cumulative matrix functions.
- Calculating complex numbers (in the form of a + bi).
- When a series of bivariate data has been entered correctly, then the calculator can be used to find the values of a and b, to give the equation of the line of regression from which we can make estimates of the variable y of the equation y=a+bx.
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.