Cost Sell Margin
- For easier reading of long, multi-digit numbers, "," or " , " is inserted for each group of three digits e.g. 10 thousand will be displayed as 10,000.
- To input two zeros by pressing the key once e.g. to input 100,  
- The calculator powers off automatically after approximately 7 minutes to save energy and prolong battery life.
- Change the result of calculation to positive or negative value.
- Recalls the value of the previous equation.
- To calculate certain percentage of a number e.g. 100 + 10% gives you 110. Great function for calculating before or after tax amount of a certain item.
- Determine the cost price for a certain margin, e.g. Cost price for 30% margin when the selling price is set at $500 - input selling price [number] [SELL] input margin [number] [MGN] [FIND] [COST], number displayed will be the cost price. Great for small business owners to calculate and determine selling price.
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.