- A Printing Calculator designed for commercial use for small businesses looking for a reliable printing calculator for every day operation.
- Digit display showing up to 12 digits at a time for larger equations. Alongside a 2 colour printer making it idea for small businesses or financial workers looking for reliable working printing calculator.
- Tax value can be set in the calculator and retained until the value is manually changed. Tax key can help you with easily adding or removing tax from a number. Great function for price calculation while shopping.
- For easier reading of long, multi-digit numbers, "," or " ' " is inserted for each group of three digits e.g. 10 thousand will be displayed as 10,000.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries. Battery is secured with child-safe lock.
- Or can be operated using AC power adaptor as switched over from dry batteries to AC power source.
- Calculator Types
- Printing Calculators
- 12 Digit, 2 colour printer
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 150 x 51.5 x 230 millimetre
- Power Source
- 4 x AA Batteries
- =Tax/-Tax Keys
- Decimal Setting
- F-3-2-0 plus Add Mode
- Item Count / GT
- Yes / Yes
- Print Colour & Speed
- Black & Red, 2.0 Lines/sec
- Paper Roll
- Ink Roller
- PR42 (black & red)
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.