15-4-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
Sharp’s award-winning, customisable touchscreen display incorporates an Easy UI mode, for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly labelled tiles and keys. And with the BP-PE10 Fiery Controller, Command WorkStation is fully integrated at the MFD control panel.
Fiery® Print Server
Paired with an industry-leading Fiery server, this MFD becomes a powerful integrated solution for managing professional in-plant and busy on-demand printing environments. Two options are available to match your needs: the multifunctional BP-PE10 external server, or the more affordable BP-PE11 embedded server.
Duplex Single Pass Feeder
With Skewed Sheet Detection sensors that detect images that are not fed in straight and Multi-Feed Detection that stops when two or more originals are fed at once, this 300-sheet DSPF can scan up to 280 opm (originals per minute; two-sided).
Retractable QWERTY Keyboard
A full-size retractable QWERTY keyboard slides out from beneath the control panel for fast and easy text input
Convert Documents via OCR
With standard OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
Print & Share Documents Easily
Seamlessly collaborate with colleagues, even when they are working remotely. With Cloud Connect, businesses gain access to popular cloud services including Microsoft Teams, Google Drive, and others. The Sharp Application Portal also makes it easy for administrators to add new or update existing applications directly from the MFD touchscreen.
2,400 dpi High-Resolution Output
The BP90C70/ BP90C80 series delivers razor-sharp 1,200 × 1,200 dpi printing—without sacrificing output speed. Digital smoothing technology enhances the print resolution so fine-grained photographs, detailed illustrations, graphs, and small text come out crisp and clear. What’s more, this MFD also supports 2,400 × 2,400 dpi writing resolution.
With its edge-to-edge printing, the BP90C70/ BP90C80 series can print right to the top and bottom edges of the page—only the lead and trail side edges need to be trimmed to achieve a full-bleed effect. This makes it easy to create professional-looking banners in-house—and booklets too, if you use the optional trimming module and saddle stitch finisher.
On-Screen Machine Status
The BP-90C70/BP-90C80 status screen shows the state of your MFD, displaying the current operation and notifications for things like paper, toner, and maintenance.
Multi-Feed Detection System
A precision-engineered Multi-Feed Detection System employs ultrasonic technology and separation rollers for double-fed paper to detect and prevent misfeeds from the paper feed section for maximum uptime.
For smooth paper handling and travel, an air feed system on the optional MXLC13N Large Capacity Trays minimises paper jams and the feeding of more than one sheet at a time when using various media types.
Automated Front-to-Back Registration
Based on feedback from two paper-position sensors located in the paper path, the BP90C70/ BP90C80 series automatically adjusts the position of printed images with respect to the edges of a page. This precise front-to-back registration ensures exact correspondence of the printed material.
- Original Size
- Max A3
- Operation Panel
- Colour 15.4" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
Light production and Department
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 13,500 (1200 + 800 sheets, 500 sheet x 2, 500 sheet bypass, 2500 sheet x 4 LCT)
- Paper Weight
- Tray 1 & 2: 60-105gsm, Tray 3 & 4: 60-300gsm, LCC: 60-220gsm, LCT (Air): 55-300gsm, Bypass Tray: 55-360gsm [MX-MF10], 55-220gsm [MX-MF11]
- Output Capacity
- Optional MXTU14 250-sheet centre tray or Finisher is required, additional MXTR14 100-sheet right tray
- Warm-up Time
- 80 Sec
- 6 GB (STD & Max)
- HDD Capacity
- 256GB SSD, Opt 512GB SSD
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 982 x 768 x 1,530 millimetre
- 220 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- 6.0 (Opt: BPAM10 and/or BPAM11 required)
- Copy Speed
- 80 ppm (A4), 45 ppm (A3), 44 ppm (SRA3)
- First Copy Time (OC)
- B/W: 3.5sec, Col 4.6sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,999
- Scan Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (DSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 3.84 kW
- TEC Value (Weekly)
- 7.13 kWh
- Document Feeder
- Std. DSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 300 sheets (80 g/m2)
- Scan Speed (Max)
- 140 opm (1-sided), 280 opm (2-sided)
- Double Feed Detection
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max: 10,000 pages or 1000 files, Main/ Custom: Max. 20,000 pages or 3000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- Print Speed (Max)
- 80 ppm (A4), 45 ppm (A3), 44 ppm (SRA3)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®3
- Fiery Controller
- Optional BPPE10 (external controller) or BPPE11 (embedded controller)
- Wireless LAN
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6)
- Supported OS
- Windows® 10, Windows® 11, Windows Server® 2012(R2), Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2022, Mac OS 10.10 to 10.15, 11, 12 & 13
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Not supported
- Airprint Support
- Not Supported
- Push scan: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi; Pull scan 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Mono: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b, encrypted PDF, XPS, searchable PDF, DOCX, CSV, text (TXT), rich text (RTF) Colour: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b, encrypted PDF, XPS, compact PDF, JPEG, searchable PDF, DOCX, CSV, text (TXT), rich text (RTF)
- E-Mail, FTP Server, Network Folder (SMB), USB drive, HDD (local)
- Optional BPAM10 is required
- Cloud Connectors
- Microsoft® One Drive® for Business, Microsoft® SharePoint® Online, Microsoft® Teams®, Google Drive™, Box™ & Dropbox™
- Microsoft Universal Print
- Sharp Application Cloud Portal
- Facsimile Model
- Not Supported
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.