7-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
Sharp’s award-winning, customisable touchscreen display incorporates an Easy UI mode, for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly labelled tiles and keys. And with the Advanced Preview function, you can also check document finishes, edit pages in advance, and more.
Automatic Toner Cartridge Eject
To reduce waste and help you achieve your environmental goals, all toner cartridges remain locked in place and are only replaced once all the toner has been consumed - thereby ensuring efficient use of toner. Because you can tell at a glance when cartridges are empty, they are fast and easy to replace.
Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. Manage your print security and protect your confidential information whether it is being printed, copied, scanned, faxed, stored, or shared over your network. The standard End-of-Lease feature can also erase all data and personal information at trade-in time.
Link with Mobile Devices *
Connecting Sharp MFPs to mobile devices is easy. With the optional Wireless LAN adaptor, not only can you send scanned documents to mobile devices, you can also print documents or photos sent from those devices. The Sharpdesk Mobile print/scan app also lets you easily link your mobile device to the MFP by simply scanning the MFPs QR Code®. *Options required
Cloud Services *
Access popular cloud services such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™ , Box and Dropbox with Sharp’s Cloud Connectors. And with Sharp’s Application Portal, administrators can add or update apps directly via the MFP operation panel. *MXAMX2 required.
Direct Printing/Scanning with USB Drives
Insert a USB drive and a print/scan command screen will automatically pop up on the LCD. Right away you can print files from the USB drive — or you can scan documents directly to the USB drive.
Convert Documents via OCR
With optional OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
Multi-Crop & Image Crop Functions
Multiple receipts, photos, and other items can be scanned all at once, with each one saved as a separate file. This helps you streamline the filing of receipts and bills. This MFD can also crop photos from documents such as magazine pages and save them as individual files.
Sharp OSA® technology can help businesses enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify IT management. Utilising industry-standard protocols, Sharp MFPs can easily integrate with third-party applications directly from the operation panel. Using secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
- Original Size
- Max A3
- Product Environment
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray : A3-A5R, Bypass: A3W-A6R
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 350 sheets (250-sheet x 1 + 100-sheet multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 1,850 sheets(350 sheets & optional 3 x 500-sheet tray)
- Paper Weight
- Tray 1: 60 - 105 g/m2, Tray 2-4: 60 - 220 g/m2, Bypass Tray: 55 - 256 g/m2
- Output Capacity
- 250 sheets (Face down)
- Warm-up Time
- 17 sec or less (Power Button)
- Resolution (Output)
- 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi (depending on Copy mode), 600 x 600 dpi
- 5GB (copy/print shared)
- HDD Capacity
- 128GB SSD
- Std. (60 - 105 g/m2)
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 568 x 630 x 653 millimetre
- 54 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- 5.5 (Optional)
- Copy Speed
- 25 ppm (A4), 14 ppm (A3)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- Colour: 11.0 sec B/W: 8.0 sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,999
- Scan Resolution
- Max 600 x 600 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (RSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 1.84 kW
- TEC Value (Weekly)
- 1.2 kWh
- Noise (Measured)
- Operating: 52 dB, Standby 11 dB
- Document Feeder
- Std. RSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 100 sheets
- Scan Speed (Max)
- Copy Mode: 37 opm B/W, 25 opm Colour; Scan Mode: 52 opm (1-sided)
- Quick/Main Folder
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6, Opt: Adobe® PostScript®3 [MXPK13]
- User Interface
- 7.0-inch colour LCD touchscreen
- USB 2.0 (host, high-speed), 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, wireless LAN
- Wireless LAN
- Optional (MXEB18)
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6),
- Supported OS
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® 11, Windows Server® 2012(R2), Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2022; Mac OS® 10.10 to 10.15, 11 & 12 with Adobe® PostScript®3 [MX-PK13]
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Utility Software (Download)
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Supported (via Wireless Access Point or MX-EB18)
- Airprint Support
- Supported - Opt: Adobe® PostScript® 3™ [MXPK13] required
- Pantone Support
- 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- TIFF, XPS, JPEG (Colour/Greyscale only), PDF, Encrypted PDF; Opt: Compact PDF with MX-EB19; Opt: Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b, Searchable PDF, TXT, RTF & UTF-8 with MX-EB20.
- Desktop (NST-Lite), FTP, E-Mail, SMB Folder, USB & Local drive
- User Registration
- Max 2,000
- Optional MXAMX2 is required
- Cloud Connectors
- Microsoft® One Drive® for Business, Microsoft® SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™, Box™ & Dropbox™
- Email Connectors
- Microsoft® Exchange (Online) & Google Gmail™
- Sharp Application Cloud Portal
- Facsimile Model
- Opt : MXFX15
- Communication Protocol
- Super G3/G3
- Transmission Speed
- Less than 3 seconds
- Inbound Routing
- Yes (TIFF, XPS & PDF Format)
- PC Fax
- Yes (For Windows only)
Business Products Warranty Statement
For purchases from 1st November 2022, this Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.