1500W Commercial Microwave - Stainless Steel
We subject our heavy duty ovens to the harshest, most critical testing to ensure optimum performance and reliability. Designed for high-volume food outlets, the Sharp R2398J-A has a durable stainless steel interior and exterior, sturdy grab-handles and hinges, plus the most sought-after time-saving features.
• High Output Power 1500W for quick and efficient cooking
• Dual Magnetron and Stirrer Dual magnetron system not only increases microwave output power, but is also more dependable. If one magnetron fails, you can still use your oven at half power
• Double Quantity Pad
• Repeat Cooking Function
• Express Defrost Pad. Use Express Defrost to thaw meat & poultry faster and better. Enter the desired defrost time, referring to the defrost chart
• 11 Power Levels and 3-Stage Cooking Sequence For more control over the cooking process you can choose from 11 power levels (0 - 100% of the microwave power) and program up to 3 different power levels into each cooking cycle
• Touch Controls Computerised touch control panel enables quick, easy and precise set up of desired cooking program
• 20 User Programmable Memories and Manual Programming Option 10 memory programs are pre-set, but can be changed by a user
• Solid, Stainless Steel, rust resistant design
• Ceramic Shelf
• Air Intake Filter Indicator Helps to keep track of regular air filter maintenance to prevent overheating the oven and to enjoy its longer use
• Memory Check
• Counter Check
• Custom Settings
• Sound Setting - there is a choice of 3 volume settings for the “beeps” made by the control panel, also you can change the setup to make a series of short “beeps” to signify the end of cooking.
• Service Door Lets users to replace the oven bulb quickly by themselves without the need to call for service
- Microwave Power
- 1500 watts
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Cooking Stages
- Air Intake Filter Indicator
- Repeat Cooking
- Memory Check
- Counter Check
- Express Defrost
- Number of Pre-Programmable Memories
- Number of User Programmable Memories
- Sound Setting
- Volume Setting
- Constants Change
- 35 kilogram
- Stirrer Fan
- Ceramic Shelf
- Service Door
- Cooking Quantity
- Double Quantity
- Internal Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 330 x 180 x 330 millimetre
- External Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 510 x 335 x 470 millimetre
- Min Cabinet Installation Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 610 x 585 x 529 millimetre
Consumer Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
If service is required during the warranty period, please contact your nearest Sharp Approved Service Centre. These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.