7-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
Sharp’s award-winning, customisable touchscreen display incorporates an Easy UI mode, for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly labelled tiles and keys. And with the Advanced Preview function, you can also check document finishes, edit pages in advance, and more.
Direct Printing/Scanning with USB Drives
Insert a USB drive and a print/scan command screen will automatically pop up on the LCD. Right away you can print files from the USB drive — or you can scan documents directly to the USB drive.
Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. Manage your print security and protect your confidential information whether it is being printed, copied, scanned, faxed, stored, or shared over your network. The standard End-of-Lease feature can also erase all data and personal information at trade-in time.
Link with Mobile Devices
Connecting Sharp MFPs to mobile devices is easy. Not only can you send scanned documents to mobile devices, you can also print documents or photos sent from those devices. The Sharpdesk Mobile print/scan app also lets you easily link your mobile device to the MFP by simply scanning the MFPs QR Code.
Access popular cloud services such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™ and, Box directly from the MFP operation panel with Sharp’s Cloud Connectors.
Convert Documents via OCR
With standard OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
The Sharp Remote Operation feature lets you display the MFP’s main control panel on the screen of your PC or mobile device. From a remote location, IT Administrators and Help Desk Professionals can control the Sharp MFP and even assist users through the necessary steps when executing MFP functions.
Sharp OSA® technology can help businesses enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify IT management. Utilising industry-standard protocols, Sharp MFPs can easily integrate with third-party applications directly from the operation panel. Using secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
- Supported Paper Size
- Max A4
- Operation Panel
- Colour 7" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
- Product Environment
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray1: A4-A6, Tray2-4: A4-A5, Bypass: A4-A6
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 550 (500-sheets x 1 + 50-sheet multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 2,350 sheets (500-sheets x 1 + 50-sheet Multi bypass + 600-sheets x 3)
- Paper Weight
- Tray 1: 60-105gsm, Tray 2-4: 55-220gsm, Bypass Tray: 55-220gsm
- Output Capacity
- 250-sheets centre tray
- Warm-up Time
- 20 sec or less (Power Button)
- Resolution (Equivalent)
- 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200dpi (B/W Copy/Printer)
- 5 GB (STD & Max)
- HDD Capacity
- Std. (60 - 105 g/m2)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 492 x 517 x 638 millimetre
- 33 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- Copy Speed
- 45 ppm (A4)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- 3.7 Sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,999
- Scan Resolution
- 600 x 400 dpi / 600 x 600 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (DSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 1.84 kW
- TEC Value (Measured)
- 2.5 kWh
- Noise (Measured)
- Standby: 37dB, Operating: 74dB
- Document Feeder
- Std. DSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 100 sheets (80 g/m2)
- First Copy Time
- 5.5 Sec
- Scan Speed (Copy/Scan)
- Copy Mode: 52 opm (1-sided), 82 opm (2-sided); Image Send Mode: 70 opm (1-sided), 110 opm (2-sided)
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max: 10,000 pages or 1000 files; Main/ Custom: Max. 20,000 pages or 3000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®3
- USB2.0, 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000BaseT
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
- Supported OS
- Windows® 7*, Windows® 8.1*, Windows® 10*, Windows® Server 2008* / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 (*32/64bit). Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 & 10.15.
- Utility Software (Download)
- NST-Lite; Sharpdesk with Network Scanner Tool (1 user license)
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Airprint Support
- Pantone Support
- 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Mono: TIFF, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, Searchable PDF, Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), TXT, RTF & UTF-8. Colour: TIFF, JPEG, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, Searchable PDF, Compact PDF, Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), TXT, RTF & UTF-8.
- Desktop (Sharpdesk), FTP, E-Mail, SMB Folder, USB, HDD, TWAIN / WIA compliant, I-Fax (SMTP)
- User Registration
- Max 2,000 registrations (Max. 500 addresses for one Group Key)
- Facsimile Model
- Communication Protocol
- Super G3
- Transmission Speed
- 2 sec.range (Super G3/JBIG), 6 sec.range (G3/ECM)
- Inbound Routing
- Yes (TIFF, XPS & PDF Format)
- PC Fax
- Yes (For Windows only)
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 6 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.