- Perfect for business professionals at home or in the office, this calculator can be used for calculating tax, margin/ profit, currency conversion etc.
- LCD display showing up to 12 numbers at a time, display can be tilted and adjusted on an angle for comfortable reading.
- Solar powered with 1 x CR2032 battery as backup, calculator can be used both during the day and night. Battery is secured with child-safe lock. Operating time is approximately 5 years with 1 hour of daily use, using the alkaline battery only.
- 4-key memory keeps often-used figures accessible for speedier calculations.
- Adjustable display angle for personal preference.
- Use the decimal settings to select the right option for your accounting tasks. Can be set to floating point, 3/2/0 decimal positions, or adding mode (two decimal places).
- This feature counts the number of items entered. Great for stock counting or accounting purpose.
Mark up: calculating gross profit, margin gained, or calculating cost. Perfect for using in business
Grand total: to calculate the cumulative total of your calculations.
E.g. [GT] [GT] [CE] [number] [+] [number] [=] gives you first number
[number] [-] [number] [=] gives you second number
[number] [+] [number] [=] gives you third number
[GT] gives you total of all numbers added together from above
This function is great for when needing to calculate the total profit of a shop subtracting all expenses.
- The square root of a number is a value that when multiplied by itself equals the original number. Great for jobs like architects, carpenters and engineers.
- For easier reading of long, multi-digit numbers, "," or " , " is inserted for each group of three digits. E.g. 10 thousand will displayed as 10,000.
- The calculator powers off automatically after approximately 7 minutes to save energy and prolong battery life.
- To input two zeros by pressing the key once e.g. to input 100,  
- To calculate certain percentage of a number e.g. 100 + 10% gives you 110. Great function for calculating before or after tax amount of a certain item.
- Calculator Types
- Business Calculators
- 12 Digit Tilt Display
- Power Source
- Solar / CR2032 x 1
- Double Zero Key
- Square Root
- Auto Power Off
- Decimal Setting
- F-3-2-0 plus Add Mode
- Item Count / GT
- Yes / Yes
- 3 Digit
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.